RIGHT CAPACITY AND SIZE
The diving tank has a capacity of 0.5L, can supports for about 5-8 minutes underwater breaths (This is the result of a test in a water area of 15 ft and 50 ℉, only for reference, the actual dive time varies from person to person). The tank only weight for 2.38 lb, you can easily carry it and even take it on plane when you separate the regulator and tank body.
The tank was made of 6061 aviation aluminum, it’s stronger and more resistant to seawater corrosion. The regulator includes pressure gauge, mouthpiece, inflation interface, pressure relief valve, explosion-proof valve, it can be used normally for 2 years, we also provide extra parts for replacement in the accessories bag. (The collision during transportation may cause some parts loose and lead to leak, if problems appear, please contact our services to fix it)
FOR DIVING PRACTISE & AS EMERGENCY AIR
If you are an enthusiast or diver, it is enough for a practice dive or a simple diving trip; If you are looking for a backup air source, it’s also a good choices, the maximum depth can reach up to 100 ft when used as emergency tank.The scuba tank’s work pressure is 3000Psi, and inflatable interface is 8mm. It can be inflated with a scuba adapter, an air compressor and a high-pressure hand pump.
4 INFLATIONS WAYS(MAXIMUM PRESSURE: 3000PSI/200BAR)
✅ Local Dive Shop. SMACO scuba tank meets DOT standards and can be filled at any local Dive Shops.
✅SMACO 8mm refill adapter. Connect to a standard scuba tank to refill your SMACO S300 Plus in 4 seconds.
✅SMACO high pressure hand pump, It’s the backup inflation method. You need supply the man-power in about 30 minutes.
✅SMACO Air Compressor. It allows you to fill your 0.5L diving tank by yourself without any effort, in about 11 minutes.
EASY TO TRAVEL WITH
After you disassemble the compact scuba tank, you can take on any airplane to your dream vacation.The allowed safe depth is about 33ft, at the same time, it can be used as a backup gas source for about 100ft.Mini diving cylinder is suitable for underwater exploration, recreational diving,treasure hunting,lobstering, boat inspection, boat cleaning, rapid entry rescue diving, pool inspections etc.
- SMACO offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the product. If the product was shipped, the purchase price will be refunded minus the shipping costs.The cost of trial and error is not high, but the cost of miss is very high.
- SMACO offers a free replacement for products you received that do not work. You just need to provide your order number and order information on our website, and we will provide after-sales service immediately.
- SMACO offers a one-year after-sales service and provides free repairs or replacements for products with defects, excluding those caused by intentional damage. Customers provide the order information on our website and we will respond promptly.
- Is one year the end of our service? No! We provide lifetime customer service after the customer purchases our product. Customers can contact us at any time for any issues, and we will solve them or provide help as soon as possible.
- We do not accept refunds due to short usage time of the scuba equipment, as this can vary greatly depending on the user’s lung capacity, diving depth, and breathing frequency. If you feel that you have used the air tank for too short a period, please contact us! Our PADI certified instructors can provide you with training on how to extend your underwater breathing time, and practice your breathing skills.
- We do provide CE and DOT certified inspection certificates for your scuba tank to help you show them when you go to the dive shop to get it refilled, but don’t forget to also show them your scuba diving license.
- Make money with SMACO! You can make money with SMACO by submitting pictures or videos of your diving experiences for cash rewards ranging from $5 to $200 with no limit on the number.